View Larger Map
One of the challenges of having a location downtown is parking. We are working hard to provide convenient alternatives for you and your guests so that parking isn't deterring you from joining us in worship on Sunday mornings.
On Sunday mornings, please feel free to park in these areas:
- Street parking - FREE parking is available on many of the streets surrounding the church. Paid parking is enforced from 1 - 9pm at $2/hour. If you arrive early enough, you should be able to find a convenient parking spot on one of the streets.
- United Steelworkers lot at 25 Cecil Street -FREE parking is available in the gated area behind the United Steelworkers building. We have made arrangements with them to have this gated area available for you and your guests on Sundays.
- University of Toronto parking lot at McCaul & College - Paid parking is available at this parking lot run by the University of Toronto. It is only $6 for the entire day and if you bring in your receipt to the church office, we would be happy to reimburse you.
- City of Toronto parking lot at 209 McCaul Street - Paid parking is available at this parking lot run by the City of Toronto. There are 38 spots available and it is only $1.50/half hour. Bring in your receipt to the church office and we would be happy to reimburse you.
- TCPC parking lot - There is a limited number of parking spots available in the church parking lot. We would like to reserve these spots for the elderly, handicapped and new visitors.
And of course, you can always take the TTC to either St. Patrick station or Spadina station. We are only a few short streetcar rides away. This is a great alternative in the Spring, Summer & Fall seasons.
For your convenience, we've added an interactive map to our website that shows all of these parking options and the streetcar stops. Just go to the links above and click on Gathering > Location.
See you on Sunday!